Alexander Batcho Intermediate School
- Alexander Batcho Intermediate School's student population of 325 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||325 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Alexander Batcho Intermediate School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,236 schools in New Jersey (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Manville Board Of Education School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manville Roosevelt School Grades: 4-5 | 235 students
410 Brooks Blvd
Manville, NJ 08835
(908)231-6809 0.4 4-5 235
- Manville Weston Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 496 students
600 Newark Ave
Manville, NJ 08835
(908)231-8548 0.6 PK-3 496
- Hillsborough Sunnymead Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 423 students
55 Sunnymead Rd
Hillsborough, NJ 08844
(908)431-6600 1.0 K-4 423
- Bridgewater The Career Center of the SCESC Grades: 9-12 | 4 students
7 Finderne Avenue
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
(908)707-2055 1.2 9-12 4
Nearby Homes for Sale
Gifted students often fail to thrive in traditional academic environments because they are not being challenged. In this article you will learn how to make sure your gifted student gets the quality education he or she deserves.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.