Alice King Community School
- Alice King Community School's student population of 329 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||329 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Alice King Community School is ranked within the top 20% of all 819 schools in New Mexico (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NM)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Albuquerque School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Dennis Chavez Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 591 students
7500 Barstow Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87109
(505)880-3744 0.5 PK-5 591
- Albuquerque Desert Ridge Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 969 students
8400 Barstow Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87125
(505)880-3744 1.3 6-8 969
- Albuquerque Hubert H Humphrey Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 462 students
9801 Academy Hills Dr Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87111
(505)880-3744 1.3 PK-5 462
- Albuquerque La Cueva High School Grades: 9-12 | 1735 students
7801 Wilshire Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87122
(505)880-3744 1.5 9-12 1735
- Albuquerque Arroyo Del Oso Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 418 students
6504 Harper Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87109
(505)880-3744 1.6 PK-5 418
In some cases, it might be the school down the street. Other times, it could be the school across town. We’ll talk about the factors to consider when choosing the best high school for your child.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.