Allen Central High School
- Allen Central High School's student population of 378 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||378 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Allen Central High School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#868 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Floyd County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eastern Allen Central Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 326 students
183 Rebel Road
Eastern, KY 41622
(606)358-0110 0.0 6-8 326
- Martin Floyd County Area Technology Center
1024 Ky Rt. 122
Martin, KY 41649
(606)285-3088 4.5 n/a n/a
- Martin Renaissance Learning Center Grades: 9-12 | 55 students
11479 Main St
Martin, KY 41649
(606)285-3634 4.7 9-12 55
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.