Anna C. Scott Elementary School
- Anna C. Scott Elementary School's student population of 662 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 63 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||662 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||63 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Anna C. Scott Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 2,239 schools in New Jersey (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#510 out of 2239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Leonia Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lee School No. 2 Grades: PK-6 | 489 students
2047 Jones Road
Fort Lee, NJ 07024
(201) 585-4630 0.5 PK-6 489
- Leonia Leonia High School Grades: 9-12 | 688 students
100 Christie Heights Street
Leonia, NJ 07605
(201) 302-5200 0.6 9-12 688
- Leonia Leonia Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 534 students
500 Broad Avenue
Leonia, NJ 07605
(201) 302-5200 0.6 6-8 534
- Palisades Park Lindbergh Elementary School Grades: 1-6 | 785 students
401 Glen Ave
Palisades Park, NJ 07650
(201) 947-3556 0.9 1-6 785
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?