Anna May Daulton Elementary School
- Anna May Daulton Elementary School's student population of 711 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||711 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Anna May Daulton Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#338 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mansfield Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grand Prairie Cora Spencer Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 806 students
3140 S Camino Lagos
Grand Prairie, TX 75054
(817)299-6680 1.1 PK-4 806
- Mansfield Mary Lillard I S Grades: 5-6 | 984 students
1301 N Day Miar Rd
Mansfield, TX 76063
(817)276-6260 1.4 5-6 984
- Mansfield Danny Jones Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 1016 students
4500 E Broad St
Mansfield, TX 76063
(682)314-4600 1.5 7-8 1016
- Cedar Hill Lakeridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 378 students
1020 Lakeridge Pwky
Cedar Hill, TX 75104
(972)293-4501 2.5 PK-5 378
Nearby Homes for Sale
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.