Apopka Middle School
- Apopka Middle School's student population of 1,082 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 57 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||1,082 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Apopka Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,633 schools in Florida (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#2521 out of 3633 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Orange School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Apopka Apopka High School Grades: 9-12 | 3,350 students
555 W Martin St
Apopka, FL 32712
(407) 905-5500 0.4 9-12 3,350
- Apopka Apopka Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 781 students
311 Vick Rd
Apopka, FL 32712
(407) 884-2200 0.7 PK-5 781
- Apopka Sheeler High Charter Grades: 9-12 | 256 students
871 E Semoran Blvd
Apopka, FL 32703
(407) 886-1825 2.0 9-12 256
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.