Arrey Elementary School
Arrey Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in New Mexico for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Arrey Elementary School's student population of 112 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Arrey Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NM)|
|Overall School Rank||#481 out of 819 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||T Or C Municipal s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Garfield Garfield Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 146 students
8820 Hwy 187
Garfield, NM 87936
(505)267-8200 7.1 PK-5 146
- Las Cruces Monte Vista Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 524 students
4675 Peachtree Hills
Las Cruces, NM 88012
(505)268-3520 45.9 K-5 524
- Deming Bell Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 233 students
1000 East Maple
Deming, NM 88030
(505)546-8841 47.1 PK-5 233
- Bayard Bayard Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 243 students
100 Park St
Bayard, NM 88023
(505)537-4011 47.6 PK-6 243
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.