Asotin Junior Senior High School
- Asotin Junior Senior High School's student population of 381 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 58% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||381 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Asotin Junior Senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has decreased from 28:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#601 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Asotin-Anatone School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Asotin Asotin Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 284 students
314 1st St
Asotin, WA 99402
(509)243-4147 0.2 PK-5 284
- Asotin Sandra Day O'connor High School Grades: PK-6 | 308 students
Po Box 489
Asotin, WA 99402
(509)243-4147 0.3 PK-6 308
- Lewiston Jcc - Lewiston Grades: 6-12
140 Southport Avenue
Lewiston, ID 83501
(208)799-3332 1.9 6-12 n/a
- Boise Robert Janss School Grades: 9-12
1299 North Orchard Street, Sui
Boise, ID 83706
(208)658-2000 2.3 9-12 n/a
- Clarkston Heights Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 374 students
1917 4th Ave
Clarkston, WA 99403
(509)758-8180 3.8 K-6 374
Not just kids need schooling. Learn about the Parent Academy offered through Miami-Dade County Public Schools, where parents go back to school.
Across the country, parents are opting their children out of Common Core testing, with New York City seeing some of the biggest opt-out numbers. How is this massive school district handling the situation?
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.