Athlos Leadership Academy
Athlos Leadership Academy places among the top 20% of public schools in Minnesota for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Athlos Leadership Academy's student population of 908 students has grown by 567% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 53 teachers has grown by 211% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||908 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||53 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Athlos Leadership Academy's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1373 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||ATHLOS LEADERSHIP ACADEMY School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Menlo Park Academy Grades: 9-12 | 65 students
1700 2nd St Ne
Minneapolis, MN 55413
(612)787-4016 0.1 9-12 65
- Minneapolis 800 W Broadway Extended Grades: 9-12
800 West Broadway
Minneapolis, MN 55411
(612)668-1450 0.4 9-12 n/a
- Minneapolis New City School Grades: K-8 | 147 students
229 13th Ave Ne
Minneapolis, MN 55409
(612)623-3309 0.4 K-8 147
- Minneapolis Sheridan Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 374 students
1201 University Ave Ne
Minneapolis, MN 55413
(612)668-1130 0.5 PK-5 374
- Minneapolis Edison Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 957 students
700 22nd Ave Ne
Minneapolis, MN 55418
(612)668-1300 0.8 9-12 957
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.