Atlantis Elementary School
- Atlantis Elementary School's student population of 209 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-2|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Atlantis Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||North Hanover Township School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Joint Base Mdl Discovery Elementary School Grades: PK-K | 302 students
2 School Road
Joint Base Mdl, NJ 08641
(609)738-2652 0.2 PK-K 302
- Wrightstown North Hanover Township Upper Elementary School Grades: 5-6 | 286 students
351 Monmouth Road
Wrightstown, NJ 08652
(609)738-2622 1.6 5-6 286
- Wrightstown Clarence B. Lamb Elementary School Grades: 1-4 | 403 students
46 Schoolhouse Road
Wrightstown, NJ 08562
(609)738-2630 1.8 1-4 403
- Wrightstown New Hanover Township School Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
122 Fort Dix Street
Wrightstown, NJ 08562
(609)723-2139 2.2 PK-8 190
- New Egypt New Egypt Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 315 students
115 Evergreen Road
New Egypt, NJ 08533
(609)758-6800 3.5 6-8 315
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.