Aue Elementary School
- Aue Elementary School's student population of 692 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||692 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Aue Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#240 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Northside Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Antonio Leon Springs Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 472 students
23881 Ih 10 W
San Antonio, TX 78257
(210)397-4400 1.2 PK-5 472
- Boerne Fair Oaks Ranch Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 916 students
29085 Ralph Fair Rd
Boerne, TX 78015
(830)357-4800 4.2 K-5 916
- San Antonio May Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 617 students
15707 Chase Hill
San Antonio, TX 78256
(210)397-2000 5.7 PK-5 617
- San Antonio Garcia Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1475 students
14900 Kyle Seale Pkwy
San Antonio, TX 78255
(210)397-8400 6.0 6-8 1475
- Helotes Beard Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 756 students
8725 Sonoma Pkwy
Helotes, TX 78023
(210)397-6600 6.4 PK-5 756
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.