Bailey Middle School
Bailey Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Bailey Middle School's student population of 899 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 57 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||899 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bailey Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#1769 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Austin Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Austin Baranoff Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 1020 students
12009 Buckingham Gate Rd
Austin, TX 78748
(512)841-7100 1.5 PK-5 1020
- Austin Bowie High School Grades: 9-12 | 2894 students
4103 W Slaughter Ln
Austin, TX 78749
(512)414-5247 2.0 9-12 2894
- Austin Kiker Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 1049 students
5913 La Crosse Ave
Austin, TX 78739
(512)414-2584 2.0 PK-5 1049
- Austin Kocurek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 539 students
9800 Curlew Dr
Austin, TX 78748
(512)414-2547 2.6 PK-5 539
- Manchaca Menchaca Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 740 students
12120 Manchaca Rd
Manchaca, TX 78652
(512)414-2333 2.8 PK-5 740
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.