Bair Middle School
- Bair Middle School's student population of 886 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 52 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||886 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||52 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bair Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,633 schools in Florida (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1824 out of 3633 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Broward School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Horizon Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 596 students
2101 N Pine Island Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33322
(754) 322-6450 0.2 PK-5 596
- Fort Lauderdale Nob Hill Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 654 students
2100 Nw 104th Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33322
(754) 322-7200 1.0 PK-5 654
- Fort Lauderdale Academic Solutions High School Grades: 9-12 | 249 students
4099 N Pine Island Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33351
(954) 572-4862 1.6 9-12 249
- Fort Lauderdale Central Park Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 970 students
777 N Nob Hill Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33324
(754) 322-5700 1.7 PK-5 970
The warm, welcoming atmosphere is what draws a parent in. Student work is on the walls, teachers, administration, staff members monitoring the halls with smiles on their faces, an inviting place to be. Top notch programs for today's highly competitive work force available as early as 6th grade. Bair Middle School offers these types of programs and so much more for each and every child.
- Posted by Parent - ptsa.
I would recommend Bair MIddle School for it's great administration, teaches and programs offered. STEM, LEEO and JADA are great educational advantages for middle school students. Bair offers sports teams and a variety organized clubs for your middle schooler's interests. Great school on it's way to being even greater!
- Posted by Parent - sobec
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.