Nob Hill Elementary School
- Nob Hill Elementary School's student population of 654 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 45 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||654 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Nob Hill Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,633 schools in Florida (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1201 out of 3633 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Broward School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Horizon Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 596 students
2101 N Pine Island Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33322
(754) 322-6450 1.2 PK-5 596
- Fort Lauderdale Central Park Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 970 students
777 N Nob Hill Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33324
(754) 322-5700 1.3 PK-5 970
- Fort Lauderdale Sandpiper Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 565 students
3700 N Hiatus Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33351
(754) 322-8450 1.6 PK-5 565
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?