Bakerfield Elementary School
Top Placements (Louisiana)
Bakerfield Elementary School is Listed among the top public schools in Louisiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for gree lunch (Top 20%)
- Bakerfield Elementary School's student population of 174 students has declined by 41% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has grown by 22% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||174 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bakerfield Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1277 schools in Louisiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 34:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||13:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
- The school district of Bakerfield Elementary School is City Of Baker School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 108 school districts in Louisiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- City Of Baker School District's student population of 1,457 students has decreased by 18% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $12,818 in this district is less than the state average of $24,719. The district revenue/student has grown by 13% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $11,856 is less than the state average of $22,732. The district spending/student has declined by 26% over four school years.
|School District Name||City Of Baker School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||1,457||1,095|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$23 MM||$27 MM|
|District Spending||$21 MM||$25 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$12,818||$24,719|
|District Spending / Student||$11,856||$22,732|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baker Baker High School Grades: 9-12 | 513 students
3200 Groom Road
Baker, LA 70714
(225)775-1259 0.7 9-12 513
- Baker Baker Heights Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 264 students
3750 Harding Street
Baker, LA 70714
(225)775-1496 1.0 PK-5 264
- Baton Rouge Impact Charter Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 294 students
4815 Lavey Ln.
Baton Rouge, LA 70874
(225)281-0765 1.6 K-4 294
- Baton Rouge Scotlandville Middle Pre-engineering Academy Grades: 6-8 | 496 students
9147 Elm Grove Garden
Baton Rouge, LA 70807
(225)775-0776 1.9 6-8 496
- Baker Baker Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 254 students
5903 Groom Road
Baker, LA 70714
(225)775-9750 2.4 6-8 254
Cell phone policies are changing at schools across the country, and some are even embracing the technology to enhance the learning experience or improve student safety.
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.