Baldi C C A Middle School
Baldi C C A Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- Baldi C C A Middle School's student population of 1,377 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 79 teachers has grown by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||1,377 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||79 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Baldi C C A Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1564 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Philadelphia City SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Greenberg Joseph School Grades: K-8 | 754 students
600 Sharon Ln
Philadelphia, PA 19115
(215)961-2002 0.4 K-8 754
- Philadelphia Frank Anne School Grades: PK-5 | 1282 students
2000 Bowler St
Philadelphia, PA 19115
(215)961-2005 1.3 PK-5 1282
- Philadelphia Farrell Louis H School Grades: K-8 | 1088 students
8300 Castor Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19152
(215)728-5009 1.9 K-8 1088
- Philadelphia Tacony Academy Charter School Grades: K-12 | 1062 students
1300 Rhawn Street
Philadelphia, PA 19111
(215)742-5100 1.9 K-12 1062
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.