Basis Scottsdale Primary
Basis Scottsdale Primary places among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Basis Scottsdale Primary's student population of 550 students has grown by 217% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||550 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- Basis Scottsdale Primary is ranked within the top 5% of all 1,897 schools in Arizona (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#21 out of 1897 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||BASIS School Inc. 16 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tolleson Plc Arts Academy At Scottsdale Inc. Grades: K-6 | 122 students
6140 E. Thunderbird
Tolleson, AZ 85353
(623)474-2120 0.1 K-6 122
- Scottsdale Cocopah Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 881 students
6615 E. Cholla St.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
(480)484-6100 0.7 6-8 881
- Phoenix Sonoran Sky Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 711 students
12990 North 75th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85032
(602)449-6500 0.8 PK-6 711
- Scottsdale Sequoya Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 498 students
11808 N. 64th St.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
(480)484-6100 1.0 K-5 498
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.