Beaver County Ctc
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Vocational school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
- Beaver County Ctc is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,820 schools in Pennsylvania (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1846 out of 2820 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Beaver County CTC School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aliquippa Center Grange Primary School Grades: PK-2 | 535 students
225 Center Grange Rd
Aliquippa, PA 15001
(724)775-5600 0.7 PK-2 535
- Monaca Todd Lane Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 556 students
113 Todd Ln
Monaca, PA 15061
(724)775-1050 0.9 3-5 556
- Baden Baden Academy Charter School Grades: K-6 | 567 students
1016 State Street
Baden, PA 15005
(855)590-2227 2.3 K-6 567
- Monaca Central Valley Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 595 students
1500 Allen Ave
Monaca, PA 15061
(724)775-8200 2.4 6-8 595
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.