Bell City High School
- Bell City High School's student population of 691 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||691 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- Bell City High School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,277 schools in Louisiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||13:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Calcasieu Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Iowa J. I. Watson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 592 students
201 E First St
Iowa, LA 70647
(337)217-4670 10.1 PK-5 592
- Iowa Iowa High School Grades: 6-12 | 964 students
401 W Miller Ave
Iowa, LA 70647
(337)217-4380 10.8 6-12 964
- Welsh Welsh Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 497 students
222 East Bourgeois Street
Welsh, LA 70591
(337)734-2351 10.8 PK-5 497
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.