Bell Elementary School
- Bell Elementary School's student population of 759 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||759 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bell Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#3197 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||HOUSTON ISD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Gross Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 642 students
12583 S Gessner Dr
Houston, TX 77071
(713)778-8450 1.3 PK-5 642
- Houston Yes Prep - Brays Oaks Grades: 6-12 | 929 students
9000 W Bellfort St
Houston, TX 77031
(713)967-8400 1.3 6-12 929
- Houston Welch Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 800 students
11544 S Gessner
Houston, TX 77071
(713)778-3300 1.5 6-8 800
- Houston Step Charter Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 360 students
11250 S Wilcrest Dr
Houston, TX 77099
(281)988-7797 1.6 K-8 360
- Houston Best Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 834 students
10000 Centre Pkwy
Houston, TX 77036
(713)988-6445 1.9 PK-4 834
i love this school exept the music teacher
- Posted by Student/Alumni - erwer
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.