Belleview Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 421 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 81%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in SC
- Math Proficiency: 48% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 42% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), SC Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
48% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 46% SC state average), while 42% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% SC state average).
How many students attend Belleview Elementary School?
421 students attend Belleview Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
56% of Belleview Elementary School students are Black, 19% of students are White, 15% of students are Hispanic, 6% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Asian, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Belleview Elementary School?
Belleview Elementary School has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the South Carolina state average of 14:1.
What grades does Belleview Elementary School offer ?
Belleview Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Belleview Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities