Belleview-santos Elementary School
- Belleview-santos Elementary School's student population of 537 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||537 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Belleview-santos Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,650 schools in Florida (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#2338 out of 3650 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Marion School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Belleview Belleview Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1301 students
10500 Se 36th Ave
Belleview, FL 34420
(352)671-6235 0.9 6-8 1301
- Ocala Legacy Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 780 students
8496 Juniper Rd
Ocala, FL 34480
(352)671-0800 1.0 PK-5 780
- Belleview Belleview Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 684 students
5556 Se County Highway 484
Belleview, FL 34420
(352)671-6100 2.4 PK-5 684
Nearby Homes for Sale
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.