Belleview-santos Elementary School
- Belleview-santos Elementary School's student population of 568 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has grown by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||568 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Belleview-santos Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2897 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||MARION School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Belleview Belleview Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1115 students
10500 Se 36th Ave
Belleview, FL 34420
(352)671-6235 0.9 6-8 1115
- Ocala Legacy Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 686 students
8496 Juniper Rd
Ocala, FL 34480
(352)671-0800 1.0 PK-5 686
- Belleview Belleview Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 717 students
5556 Se County Highway 484
Belleview, FL 34420
(352)671-6100 2.4 PK-5 717
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.