Legacy Elementary School
- Legacy Elementary School's student population of 686 students has grown by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has grown by 37% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||686 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Legacy Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1796 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Marion School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Belleview Belleview-santos Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 568 students
9600 Se Us Highway 441
Belleview, FL 34420
(352)671-6260 1.0 PK-5 568
- Belleview Belleview Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1115 students
10500 Se 36th Ave
Belleview, FL 34420
(352)671-6235 1.9 6-8 1115
- Ocala Marion Charter School Grades: K-5 | 212 students
39 Cedar Rd
Ocala, FL 34472
(352)687-2100 3.0 K-5 212
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.