Bennetts Valley Elementary School
- Bennetts Valley Elementary School's student population of 116 students has declined by 17% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||116 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bennetts Valley Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1029 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Saint Marys Area SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Marys St Marys Area Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 483 students
979 S Saint Marys Rd
Saint Marys, PA 15857
(814)834-7831 4.0 6-8 483
- Kersey Fox Township Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 158 students
376 Main St
Kersey, PA 15846
(814)885-8076 4.5 K-5 158
- Penfield Penfield Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 79 students
201 Hoovertown Rd
Penfield, PA 15849
(814)299-4924 9.8 K-5 79
- Ridgway Francis S Grandinetti Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 328 students
62 School Dr
Ridgway, PA 15853
(814)776-2176 10.5 K-5 328
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.