Betsy A Rhodes Elementary School
- Betsy A Rhodes Elementary School's student population of 646 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||646 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Betsy A Rhodes Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NV)|
|Overall School Rank||#194 out of 620 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clark County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Leadership Academy Of Nevada Grades: 6-12 | 240 students
7495 W. Azure Drive, Suite 206
Las Vegas, NV 89130
(702)350-1472 1.4 6-12 240
- Las Vegas Quest Academy Grades: K-8 | 723 students
4660 North Rancho Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89130
(702)631-4751 1.4 K-8 723
- North Las Vegas Ruby Duncan Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 699 students
250 W Rome Blvd
North Las Vegas, NV 89084
(702)799-7100 1.5 PK-5 699
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.