Bonnie Branch Middle School
- Bonnie Branch Middle School's student population of 716 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 53 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||716 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||53 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bonnie Branch Middle School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,359 schools in Maryland (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#424 out of 1359 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Howard County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ellicott City Ilchester Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 654 students
4981 Ilchester Rd
Ellicott City, MD 21043
(410) 313-2524 0.0 PK-5 654
- Elkridge Rockburn Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 735 students
6145 Montgomery Rd
Elkridge, MD 21075
(410) 313-5030 1.4 PK-5 735
- Ellicott City Howard High School Grades: 9-12 | 1,912 student
8700 Old Annapolis Rd
Ellicott City, MD 21043
(410) 313-2867 2.2 9-12 1,912
Good quality of academic programs. Good availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities. Good academic or athletic awards. Good facilities. Good level of parent involvement. Just an above average school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - JamoJ
this school is the BEST!!! All of the thachers are willing to helb and there are great opprotunities for our youth to show their talent!!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - icuti
Gang activity continues to be prevalent throughout public schools, ranging from urban cities to suburban enclaves. Learn about how public schools are combating gang violence today with comprehensive initiatives.
With the end of the “No Child Left Behind” program looming, it appears that almost 80% of our country’s schools will get a failing grade, according to federal standards. Could waivers help repair the broken NCLB program?
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.