Bellows Spring Elementary School
- Bellows Spring Elementary School's student population of 739 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 61 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||739 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||61 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bellows Spring Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall School Rank||#329 out of 1,367 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Howard County Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elkridge Deep Run Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 816 students
6925 Old Waterloo Rd
Elkridge, MD 21075
(410)313-5000 1.1 PK-5 816
- Elkridge Rockburn Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 726 students
6145 Montgomery Rd
Elkridge, MD 21075
(410)313-5030 1.3 PK-5 726
- Columbia Long Reach High School Grades: 9-12 | 1539 students
6101 Old Dobbin Ln
Columbia, MD 21045
(410)313-7117 1.6 9-12 1539
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.