- The student population of 984 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 71 teachers has declined by 14% over five years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||984 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||71 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 12:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.51 is more than the state average of 0.46. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Dade School District's student population of 356,762 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 68% has increased from 56% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $9,221 in this district is less than the state average of $11,664. The district revenue/student has declined by 7% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $9,613 is less than the state average of $11,759. The district spending/student has declined by 9% over four years.
|School District Name||Dade School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||356,762||10,184|
|District Total Revenue||$3,267 MM||$119 MM|
|District Spending||$3,405 MM||$120 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$9,221||$11,664|
|District Spending / Student||$9,613||$11,759|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MiamiFrederick R. Douglass Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 321 students
314 Nw 12th St
Miami, FL 33136
MiamiJackson Sipp/child CrisisGrades: 6-11
5120 Nw 24th Ave
Miami, FL 33142
MiamiTheodore R. And Thelma A. Gibson Charter SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 256 students
1698 & 1682 Nw 4th Ave
Miami, FL 33136
MiamiDowntown Miami Charter SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 655 students
305 Nw 3rd Ave
Miami, FL 33128
MiamiChapman Partnership Early Childhood Center NGrades: PK | 20 students
, Ste 234
Miami, FL 33132