Boone Central Middle School
- Boone Central Middle School's student population of 106 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has declined by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||106 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Boone Central Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#470 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||BOONE CENTRAL SCHOOLS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elgin Elgin Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 111 students
101 N 4th St
Elgin, NE 68636
(402)843-2455 9.1 PK-6 111
- Albion Boone Central Elem-albion Grades: PK-5 | 243 students
605 S 6th
Albion, NE 68620
(402)395-2134 11.9 PK-5 243
- Newman Grove Newman Grove Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 136 students
703 Hale Ave
Newman Grove, NE 68758
(402)447-6051 17.1 PK-6 136
- Newman Grove Newman Grove High School Grades: 7-12 | 62 students
101 S 8th St
Newman Grove, NE 68758
(402)447-6294 17.1 7-12 62
- Tilden Elkhorn Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 226 students
601 S Madison Street
Tilden, NE 68781
(402)368-5301 18.2 PK-6 226
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.