Boone Central School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 4 public schools managed by Boone Central School District serving 587 students in Albion, Nebraska.
- Minority enrollment is 5% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Black), which is less than the Nebraska state average of 32%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
Boone Central School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Albion Abc Preschool605 S 6th Street, Po Box 391
Albion, NE 68620
Grades: PK | 62 students
- Albion Boone Central Elem-albion Elementary School605 S 6th, Po Box 391
Albion, NE 68620
Grades: PK-5 | 223 students
- Albion Boone Central High School605 S 6th, Po Box 391
Albion, NE 68620
Grades: 9-12 | 187 students
- Petersburg Boone Central Middle School203 E Widaman, Po Box 240
Petersburg, NE 68652
Grades: 6-8 | 115 students
|School District Name||Boone Central School District|
|# of Schools||4|
|# of Students||587|
|# of Teachers||52|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11|
|# of Male Students||290|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||297|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||6|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||3|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||13|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||7|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||558|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||62|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||51|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||30|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||38|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||34|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||37|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||33|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||35|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||36|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||44|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||49|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||43|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||45|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||50|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Boone Central School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 246 school districts in Nebraska (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NE)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $13,702 in this school district is less than the state average of $16,894. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $12,399 is less than the state average of $15,659. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NE)|
|Total Revenue||$8 MM||$5 MM|
|Spending||$7 MM||$5 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$13,702||$16,894|
|Spending / Student||$12,399||$15,659|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.