Borman Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 494 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 53%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in AZ
- Math Proficiency: 54% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 62% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
Borman Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Borman Elementary School's ranking?
Borman Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for: Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
54% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 45% AZ state average), while 62% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 45% AZ state average).
How many students attend Borman Elementary School?
494 students attend Borman Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
47% of Borman Elementary School students are White, 24% of students are Hispanic, 14% of students are Two or more races, 10% of students are Black, 3% of students are Asian, and 2% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Borman Elementary School?
Borman Elementary School has a student ration of 16:1, which is lower than the Arizona state average of 17:1.
What grades does Borman Elementary School offer ?
Borman Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-8
Review Borman Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities