Boswell Elementary School
- Boswell Elementary School's student population of 235 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has grown by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||235 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Boswell Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OK)|
|Overall School Rank||#400 out of 1,678 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||BOSWELL School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Soper Soper Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 251 students
911 St Louis St
Soper, OK 74759
(580)345-2211 9.7 PK-8 251
- Bennington Bennington Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 233 students
729 North Perry Street
Bennington, OK 74723
(580)847-2310 9.9 PK-8 233
- Bokchito Rock Creek High School Grades: 9-12 | 143 students
200 East Steakley Street
Bokchito, OK 74726
(580)295-3761 15.8 9-12 143
- Antlers Brantly Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 516 students
304 Ne A St
Antlers, OK 74523
(580)298-3108 20.0 PK-5 516
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.