Bowdoin Central School
- Bowdoin Central School's student population of 204 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||204 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bowdoin Central School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#62 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rsu 75/msad 75 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bowdoinham Bowdoinham Community School Grades: K-5 | 169 students
23 Cemetery Road
Bowdoinham, ME 04008
(207)666-5546 2.2 K-5 169
- Topsham Mt Ararat High School Grades: 9-12 | 730 students
73 Eagles Way
Topsham, ME 04086
(207)729-2951 6.1 9-12 730
- Lisbon Falls Philip W Sugg Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 278 students
4 Sugg Drive
Lisbon Falls, ME 04252
(207)353-3055 6.8 6-8 278
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.