- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 430 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 58%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 5% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 73% (Top 5%)
- Reading Proficiency: 79% (Top 10%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
Bowman ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Massachusetts for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Bowman's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Bowman?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Bowman?
What grades does Bowman offer ?
What school district is Bowman part of?
Review Bowman. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities