- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 360 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 67%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 10% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 67% (Top 10%)
- Reading Proficiency: 74% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
Bridge ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Massachusetts for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Bridge's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Bridge?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Bridge?
What grades does Bridge offer ?
What school district is Bridge part of?
Review Bridge. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities