Bradley Beach Elementary School
- Bradley Beach Elementary School's student population of 287 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||287 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bradley Beach Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1704 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bradley Beach Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Neptune Early Childhood Center Grades: PK | 151 students
11 Memorial Drive
Neptune, NJ 07753
(732)776-2200 0.7 PK 151
- Avon By The Sea Avon Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 146 students
505 Lincoln Avenue
Avon By The Sea, NJ 07717
(732)775-4328 0.9 K-8 146
- Asbury Park Barack Obama Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 416 students
1300 Bangs Avenue
Asbury Park, NJ 07712
(732)776-2545 1.1 PK-5 416
- Asbury Park Dr. Martin Luther King Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 372 students
1200 Bangs Avenue
Asbury Park, NJ 07712
(732)776-2559 1.1 6-8 372
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.