Braham Elementary School
- Braham Elementary School's student population of 410 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||410 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Braham Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#592 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Braham Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Braham Braham Area Secondary Grades: 7-12 | 329 students
531 Elmhurst Ave S
Braham, MN 55006
(320)396-4444 0.2 7-12 329
- Cambridge Moving Forward Grades: 12 | 11 students
626 Main St N
Cambridge, MN 55008
(763)552-7733 9.7 12 11
- Cambridge Rum River East Education Program Grades: 10-12
1730 3rd Ave Ne
Cambridge, MN 55008
(763)552-6800 9.8 10-12 n/a
- Rush City Rush City Secondary Grades: 7-12 | 397 students
51001 Fairfield Ave
Rush City, MN 55069
(320)358-4795 9.8 7-12 397
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.