Broaddus High School
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 189 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 21%
- Graduation Rate: ≥90% (Top 50% in TX)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), TX Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
35-39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 51% TX state average), while 35-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 47% TX state average).
What is the graduation rate of Broaddus High School?
The graduation rate of Broaddus High School is 90%, which is higher than the Texas state average of 89%.
How many students attend Broaddus High School?
189 students attend Broaddus High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
79% of Broaddus High School students are White, 11% of students are Hispanic, 7% of students are Two or more races, and 3% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Broaddus High School?
Broaddus High School has a student ration of 10:1, which is lower than the Texas state average of 14:1.
What grades does Broaddus High School offer ?
Broaddus High School offers enrollment in grades 6-12
Review Broaddus High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities