Brownstown Elementary School
- Brownstown Elementary School's student population of 499 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||499 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Brownstown Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#759 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Conestoga Valley SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brownstown Lancaster County Ctc-brownstown Campus Grades: 9-12
Metzler & Snyder Roads
Brownstown, PA 17508
(717)859-5101 1.2 9-12 n/a
- Akron Akron Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 291 students
125 S 11th St
Akron, PA 17501
(717)859-0400 2.1 K-4 291
- Leola Leola Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 440 students
11 School Dr
Leola, PA 17540
(717)656-2068 2.6 K-6 440
- Lancaster Fritz Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 644 students
845 Hornig Rd
Lancaster, PA 17601
(717)397-5246 3.8 K-6 644
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.