Bryant Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 384 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 23:1
- Minority Enrollment: 79%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 45% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 53% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
45% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 53% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Bryant Elementary School?
384 students attend Bryant Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
66% of Bryant Elementary School students are Hispanic, 21% of students are White, 6% of students are Black, 5% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Bryant Elementary School?
Bryant Elementary School has a student ration of 23:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Bryant Elementary School offer ?
Bryant Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-6
View the Bryant Elementary School yearly calendar below.
Review Bryant Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities