Burroughs Elementary School
Burroughs Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Burroughs Elementary School's student population of 408 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||408 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Burroughs Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#2416 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Toledo City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Toledo Bowsher High School Grades: 9-12 | 1265 students
2200 Arlington Avenue
Toledo, OH 43614
(419)671-2000 0.6 9-12 1265
- Toledo Toledo Smart Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 148 students
1850 Airport Hwy
Toledo, OH 43609
(419)214-3290 0.8 K-4 148
- Toledo Arlington Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 396 students
707 Woodsdale Ave
Toledo, OH 43609
(419)671-2550 0.9 K-8 396
- Toledo Toledo Early College High School Grades: 9-12 | 267 students
2225 Nebraska Ave
Toledo, OH 43607
(419)530-3003 1.1 9-12 267
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.