Toledo Preparatory And Fitness Academy
Toledo Preparatory And Fitness Academy places among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Toledo Preparatory And Fitness Academy's student population of 207 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has grown by 18% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||207 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Toledo Preparatory And Fitness Academy is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,255 schools in Ohio (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#1108 out of 3255 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Toledo Preparatory And Fitness Academy School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Toledo Keyser Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 249 students
3900 Hill Ave
Toledo, OH 43607
(419)671-1450 0.6 PK-8 249
- Toledo Burroughs Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 359 students
2420 South Ave
Toledo, OH 43609
(419)671-2350 1.1 K-8 359
- Toledo Toledo Early College High School Grades: 7-12 | 367 students
2225 Nebraska Ave
Toledo, OH 43606
(419)530-3003 1.4 7-12 367
- Toledo Bowsher High School Grades: 9-12 | 1,290 student
2200 Arlington Avenue
Toledo, OH 43614
(419)671-2000 1.6 9-12 1,290
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.