- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 314 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 73%
- Graduation Rate: 60-64% (Btm 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≤5% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Butterfield Charter's ranking?
Butterfield Charter ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Lowest student:teacher ratio (Top 10%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
≤5% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 34% CA state average), while 15-19% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Butterfield Charter?
The graduation rate of Butterfield Charter is 60-64%, which is lower than the California state average of 85%.
How many students attend Butterfield Charter?
314 students attend Butterfield Charter.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
64% of Butterfield Charter students are Hispanic, 27% of students are White, 4% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are Asian, and 2% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Butterfield Charter?
Butterfield Charter has a student ration of 15:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Butterfield Charter offer ?
Butterfield Charter offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-12
What school district is Butterfield Charter part of?
Butterfield Charter is part of Porterville Unified School District.
Review Butterfield Charter. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities