C C Griffin Middle School
C C Griffin Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in North Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- C C Griffin Middle School's student population of 1,042 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 68 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||1,042 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||68 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- C C Griffin Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#2111 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cabarrus County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Concord Patriots Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 973 students
1510 Holden Rd Sw
Concord, NC 28025
(704)455-1882 0.3 K-5 973
- Concord Rocky River Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 782 students
5454 Rocky River Road
Concord, NC 28025
(704)795-4505 2.2 PK-5 782
- Harrisburg Harrisburg Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 1033 students
3900 Stallings Road
Harrisburg, NC 28075
(704)455-5118 3.2 K-5 1033
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.