Campbell High School
- Campbell High School's student population of 462 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||462 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Campbell High School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#208 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Litchfield School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Litchfield Litchfield Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 456 students
19 Mcelwain Dr.
Litchfield, NH 03052
(603)424-0566 1.6 5-8 456
- Litchfield Griffin Memorial School Grades: PK-4 | 426 students
229 Chs Bancroft Hwy.
Litchfield, NH 03052
(603)424-0078 1.9 PK-4 426
- Hudson Hills Garrison Elementary School Grades: 2-5 | 439 students
190 Derry Rd.
Hudson, NH 03051
(603)881-3930 2.4 2-5 439
- Nashua Academy For Science And Design Charter (m) Grades: 6-8 | 335 students
486 Amherst Street
Nashua, NH 03063
(603)595-4705 2.6 6-8 335
This school is using a two semester grading system and "core competencies". This grading system sets kids up for failure. A subject is divided into its "core" areas (English - writing, vocab, etc..) Each "core" area receives its own grade and all areas must have a passing grade to pass the course. In theory this seems fine until a student receives a 58 in one area and 80's or 90's in the other core areas. This student will fail the course for half of the year and have a zero added into their cum. It is my belief that these core areas should be averaged to get an overall grade for the course. This system results in students dropping out and not graduating.
- Posted by Parent - MCF3K
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.