Hills Garrison Elementary School
- Hills Garrison Elementary School's student population of 439 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-5|
|Total Students||439 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hills Garrison Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#150 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hudson School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hudson Dr. H. O. Smith Elementary School Grades: PK-1 | 453 students
33 School St.
Hudson, NH 03051
(603)886-1248 1.7 PK-1 453
- Nashua Mt. Pleasant School Grades: PK-5 | 363 students
10 Manchester St.
Nashua, NH 03060
(603)594-4331 2.1 PK-5 363
- Nashua Pennichuck Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 637 students
207 Manchester St.
Nashua, NH 03060
(603)594-4308 2.1 6-8 637
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.