Campbell Stem Elementary School
- Campbell Stem Elementary School's student population of 353 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||353 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Campbell Stem Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 465 schools in Alaska (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AK)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#228 out of 465 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Anchorage School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anchorage Taku Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 373 students
701 E 72nd Ave
Anchorage, AK 99518
(907)742-5940 1.0 PK-6 373
- Anchorage Gladys Wood Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 374 students
7001 Cranberry St
Anchorage, AK 99502
(907)742-6760 1.3 PK-6 374
- Anchorage S.a.v.e. High School Grades: 9-12 | 160 students
410 East 56th
Anchorage, AK 99518
(907)742-1250 1.3 9-12 160
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Say goodbye to mystery meat - and all other types of meat - at public school cafeterias that are embracing the Meatless Monday trend.
Growing cases of contaminated tap water at public schools around the country are raising more than eyebrows. Learn about whether or not public schools' tap water is safe to drink.