Carl A Furr Elementary School
- Carl A Furr Elementary School's student population of 812 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 51 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||812 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Carl A Furr Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1144 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cabarrus County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Concord Jay M Robinson High School Grades: 9-12 | 1331 students
300 Pitts School Road Sw
Concord, NC 28027
(704)788-4500 1.9 9-12 1331
- Concord Weddington Hills Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 1028 students
4401 Weddington Road
Concord, NC 28025
(704)795-9385 2.4 K-5 1028
- Concord Cox Mill High School Grades: 9-12 | 1694 students
1355 Cox Mill Rd
Concord, NC 28027
(704)788-6700 2.6 9-12 1694
- Charlotte Bradford Preparatory School Grades: K-10 | 980 students
2502 Salome Church Rd
Charlotte, NC 28262
(704)549-0080 2.8 K-10 980
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.