Catherine A Dwyer Elementary School
- Catherine A Dwyer Elementary School's student population of 311 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||311 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Catherine A Dwyer Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#487 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rockaway Township School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dover Dennis B O'brien Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 342 students
16 Mineral Spring Drive
Dover, NJ 07801
(973)361-7330 1.1 PK-5 342
- Rockaway Stony Brook Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 348 students
44 Stony Brook Road
Rockaway, NJ 07866
(973)627-2411 1.4 K-5 348
- Rockaway Park Lake School Grades: PK-12 | 42 students
72 Academy Street
Rockaway, NJ 07866
(973)983-1099 1.9 PK-12 42
Nearby Homes for Sale
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.