Cedar Ridge High School
- Cedar Ridge High School's student population of 433 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||433 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cedar Ridge High School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AR)|
|Overall School Rank||#804 out of 999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cedar Ridge School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Newark Newark Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 257 students
3549 Cord Rd
Newark, AR 72562
(870)799-8691 0.6 K-5 257
- Sulphur Rock Sulphur Rock Magnet School Grades: K-6 | 341 students
480 N Main
Sulphur Rock, AR 72579
(870)799-3149 4.7 K-6 341
- Charlotte Cord-charlotte Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 97 students
225 School Rd
Charlotte, AR 72522
(870)799-3051 7.6 K-6 97
- Batesville Eagle Mountain Magnet School Grades: PK-6 | 654 students
600 Eagle Mountain Blvd
Batesville, AR 72501
(870)698-9141 10.0 PK-6 654
Learn about the recent vote by the Indiana School Board to allow a state takeover of four Indiana schools beginning next school year.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.